ScheduleThing Scheduling Software
Tax offices are busy places. You have to see clients, schedule employees, and organize many types of appointments. Luckily, ScheduleThing’s online scheduling software is here to help, and your office will be amazed at how much time and energy everyone will save. After all, with ScheduleThing, you can:
Connect with clients
- Allow clients to view open meeting times online and then make their own appointments based on availability.
- Send instant updates to clients about any scheduling changes that occur.
- Make it simple for clients to cancel and reschedule appointments.
- Receive email updates any time a client schedules or cancels a meeting.
- View all scheduling activity in an easy-to-use online scheduling calendar.
Schedule different types of appointments
- Set your resources to include meetings, travel, conferences, and research time.
- Limit the amount of certain types of resources per day so you are never over-booked.
Manage locations and rooms
- Keep track of where different resources are located, including meeting rooms in your own office or outside locations such as homes, libraries, and courtrooms.
- Inform your staff of who will use each room. This makes rotations and research easy!
- Share the booking site between multiple tax preparers in an office.
- Create internal staff scheduling with custom access.
- Create a unique URL for your booking site.
- Choose the logos, style, colors, format, and images on your site.
- Build your site around your booking needs. If you grow after your initial set up, don’t sweat: you can always upgrade to the next level of service!
Expand your reach
- Allow clients to instantly schedule appointments – this appeals to busy families, individuals, and professionals.
- Make it easy for clients to share your name with others, and for new clients to find you by searching online.
Sign up for ScheduleThing today: your first two resources are free, and all plans enjoy a one month free trial. ScheduleThing is easy, flexible, and powerful, and perfect for even the busiest business. So go on: know who will be where, when, and with what. It’s that simple.
Click here to