ScheduleThing Scheduling Software
Optometry practices are busy places. You have to see patients, schedule employees, and organize many types of appointments. Luckily, ScheduleThing's online scheduling software is here to help, and your office will be amazed at how much time and energy everyone will save. After all, with ScheduleThing, you can:
Connect with patients
- Allow patients to view open times online and make their own appointments.
- Send instant updates to patients about any scheduling changes that occur.
- Make it simple for patients to cancel and reschedule appointments.
- Receive email updates any time a patient schedules or cancels an appointment. Avoid no-shows!
- View all scheduling activity in an easy-to-use online scheduling calendar.
Schedule different types of appointments
- Set your resources to include check-ups, surgeries, and more.
- Limit the amount of certain types of appointments per day so you are never over-booked.
Manage equipment and rooms
- Keep track of which patients will require special equipment and which staff member will be seeing them.
- Inform your staff of who will use each room and chair. This makes rotations easy!
- Share the booking site between multiple optometrists in a practice.
- Create internal staff scheduling with custom access.
- Create a unique URL for your booking site.
- Choose the logos, style, colors, format, and images on your site.
- Build your site around your booking needs. If you grow after your initial set up, don't sweat: you can always upgrade to the next level of service!
Expand your reach
- Allow patients to instantly schedule appointments – this appeals to busy families, individuals, and professionals.
- Make it easy for patients to share your name with others, and for new patients to find you by searching online.
Sign up for ScheduleThing today: your first two resources are free, and all plans enjoy a one month free trial. ScheduleThing is easy, flexible, and powerful, and perfect for even the busiest business. So go on: know who will be where, when, and with what. It's that simple.
Click here to